Seven arts of Yoga, From beginner to expert.
- Interpret the philosophical roots and diverse practices of the classical Ashtanga* and Hatha Yoga traditions.
- Employ the concepts underlying various yoga poses that allow the teacher to develop interesting sequences.
- Explain and apply basic principles of anatomy and physiology and how they relate to developing sequences of non-injurious poses for the good health of the students.
- Practice skills to teach a beginning to intermediate yoga fitness class in the three areas of pranayama (classical breathing practices), meditation and asana (postures).
- Identify a well-rounded personal yoga practice with insight that allows you to be good yoga teacher.
- Prepare for a full- or part-time position as a yoga fitness instructor.
- Deploy appropriate communication strategies and professionalism incorporating the AFPA Code of Ethics.
- Utilize appropriate fitness resources, equipment and protocols
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a new career teaching Yoga -Anyone who wants more flexibility, strength and agility -Anyone who wants to feel more whole -Anyone who wants to be more happy and content